Published on January 8th, 2015 | by Karen Sencich0
How to Fold Sheets
Folding sheets on your own is easier if you do it on a bed. The flat sheet and pillow cases are easy…just keep folding until you have a square.
To fold fitted sheets – first place your fist inside one corner, and then one by one stack the other corners over your fist.
1. Lay the fitted sheet on the bed. Flatten out the two gathered sides best you can.
2. Lift the longest gathered side and fold into the center. Take the flat folded side and bring it into the centre next to the gathered fold. It will look like a puffy sleeping bag.
3. Fold the entire sheet in half again to form a long tube.
4. Continue folding the sheet by taking the short gathered edges and fold them into the centre.
5. Next, fold the flat fold into the centre and then fold the entire sheet in half.
6. Place on top of the folded fitted sheet and one pillowcase. Put the whole package inside the remaining pillow case to make a tidy, easy to access package to slide into the linen cupboard.